Thursday, June 9, 2011

U.P. Annual Law Referenccer

Since few months I was additionally busy in giving a book form to my personal legal notes.

As a hobby, I do regularly read the judicial decisions on all subjects. On insistence of a publisher, I arranged my notes systematically and made it exhaustive so as to make it useful for common legal practitioners. Now it is being published in the form of an annual referencer named as "U.P. Annual Referencer 2010". It has been divided in three main parts : 1. Civil Laws 2. Criminal Laws and 3. Educational and Service Laws. The book contains each and every decision delivered by the Allahabad High Court and Supreme Court relating to Central and U.P. Laws reported in various law reporters in 2010. Base reporters are Allahabad Weekly Cases, Allahabad Criminal Cases, U.P.L.B.E.C, and Allahabad Daily Judgments. Equivalent citations of each of these reports and of AIR, SCC and all other law reports available in Allahabad, have also been given.

Today, after checking and correcting final proof, I am feeling relaxed for few hours !

Next 23 days to be devoted exclusively on The Constitution of India.

-VNT

No comments:

Post a Comment